TFP’s very own David Nicholls will be taking part in what should be an interesting round table discussion focusing on suspensory dysfunctions, with a great line up of other equine professionals .
The speakers are:
- Judy Harvey FBHS, UKCC Level 3
- Andrew Fiske-Jackson BVSc MVetMed FHEA Dipl.ECVS MRCVS Senior Lecturer, RCVS and EBVS® European Specialist in Equine Surgery, Deputy Head of RVC Equine
- David Nicholls RSS AWCF RJF
- Anna Johnson ACPAT Cat A Chartered Physio
- Graham Hunter BVM&S GPCert(EqP) CertEP CertAVP(ESO) MRCVS
Click the link to find out more,